Sat, 04 Nov|
The Story Hunters - 2023
The Story Hunters with Jan Cornall on Blue Swan Events
Time & Location
04 Nov, 12:00 pm – 19 Nov, 10:00 am
About the Event
Please use this link to pay for your Blue Swan Events - The Story Hunters - 2023
**** Please note the Credit Card fee on 1.5% is added to the price. Please click More Info+ to find the amount of the credit card processing fee added.
Terms & Conditions
1. The tour operator reserves the right to vary or cancel tours or part thereof due to extremes of weather or changes to operational conditions such as road closures, fire bans or other conditions beyond the control of the operator.
2. Every effort will be made to keep to published departure times and connections, but no guarantee can be made and no compensation shall be made for failure to meet those times.
3. The tour operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles or drivers as circumstances dictate.
4. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive.
5. The tour operator does not accept liability for the acts, omissions, default or negligence of any wildlife park, scenic rides or any other service used in connections with these tours.
6. The tour operator's shall not be responsible or liable for death, illness or injury to any person, or loss of or damage to any property or otherwise due to the operators negligence nor any inconvenience, delay, injury, accident, theft or negligence caused to, or expenses incurred by, any client/passenger however caused by or arising out of services or failure to provide services.
7. The operator reserves the right to refuse anyone considered inadequately clothed or insufficiently physically fit, or isdeemed to be jeopardising the safety of other participants to proceed further on the tour.
8. These tours operate in environmentally sensitive areas. Any person found willfully damaging the environment or indigenous art, or causing discomfort to others will be requested to leave the tour at the nearest possible public transport depot. Any costs incurred will be at that perso's own expense.
9. The tour operator reserves the right to cancel tours prior to departure due to insufficient numbers in which case you will be given a full refund.
10.Personal travel insurance is not included in the tour price. It is the condition of booking a tour with the operator that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the tour in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
11.A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm any bookings. The deposit amount is shown on the booking form.
12.Final payment for all tours and accommodation are to be made prior to departure, by the date shown on the booking form.
13.Cancellation between 90 and 60 days prior will forfeit 50% of the tour price. Cancellation within 60 days of the date of departure will forfeit 100% of the tour price.
Acceptance of Risk
Part of the appeal of tours into remote places is that they operate in unpredictable environments. While all established safetly practice are undertaken you agree to accept the inherent risks and dangers associated with the proposed tour and the accompanying risk of injury, death or property loss or damage.
Deposit secures your place on The Story Hunters. $2000 plus $30 credit card processing fee.If booking a Single Supplement please select that ticket as well at time of booking.
$2000 plus $30 credit card processing fee.
Earlybird Full Price
The pice is $7990 plus 1.5% credit card processing fee.
The Balance is payable for those who have already paid a deposit. $5990 plus 1.5% credit card fee.